SHIPPING METHODS AND SHIPPING COSTS
Each order is made especially for you and will be shipped to the address you provide during the ordering process.
- Each customer is responsible for any customs fees that may be applied to international shipments. We have no control over these charges and are not responsible for any actions taken by customs or shipping services.
- We are not responsible for items stuck in customs.
- In the rare event that your order is lost in transit once shipped, we are not responsible, but will do everything possible to help you find it.
- Estimated shipping times do not take into account delays caused by suppliers or service interruptions and inclement weather.
- Shipping times include production times.
- Shipping dates are based on business days and do not include weekends and holidays.
It is the customer's responsibility to provide us with a correct and complete delivery address.
If your shipping address is different from your billing address, please indicate this when ordering.
Tracking your package
When your order ships, you will receive a shipping notification to the email address you provided.
The shipping notice will provide you with information about the order, shipping date and tracking number.
If you have created an account with us, you will be able to obtain tracking information by logging into your account and visiting the My Account section.
If your order has not arrived within the estimated time frame or if you have other questions regarding shipping, please contact our customer service team.